|a quilt tag I made using this method.|
it really looks like Snoopy, doesn't it?
Here's what I do:
- Google for desired image OR locate your image from another computer source.
- Copy the image to computer mouse (highlight, left click and copy OR Crtl+A then Ctrl+C)
- Paste your image into an empty Word doc.
- Edit and resize your image to the exact way you want to copy it.
- Gently tape your paper or fabric to the screen (use masking quick release or similar product.)
- Then trace with disappearing markers!