Yes, I am still kicking... not blogging much, but sewing, quilting and kicking! This blog is mainly for the swap (so sorry, it's closed already!) But you might find interesting things in my ramblings.CurlyBoy (who I met on a Doll Quilt Swap on Flickr) is having a massive mini quilt swap on Instagram. I think IG swaps are a fairly new concept. This is my first online swap in about a million days.
|Mosaic made at BigHugeLabs.com|
- Fly With Me by Rashida Coleman-Hale of I Heart Linen
- Big Quilt #1 (yellow) by Erin Wilson
- Blue Chair (no source, image found on Pinterest)
- Button Play by Juliana of jednoiglec
- Quilter's Palette by Rachel
- CHQ QAL quilt by Kristen (original Cherry House QAL here)
- Ingrid Press quilt posted by Brioni Greenberg of FlossyBlossy
- Banderitas by Vicky Murphy
- Log Cabin Star by Strawberrylicious
- Round Rainbow Log Cabin by Red Thread Quilter
- Kylee's Kite by Eleanor Burns of Quilt in a Day
- DQS13 by Petra
- Sea Breeze by Megan Bohr of Canoe Ridge Creations
- Scrap Map by See Kate Sew
- Fan Quilt Along by Color Girl Quilts
- Black and White with Rainbow (no source, image found on Pinterest)
I have been sitting with a knee injury. When bored, I pin at Pinterest. I have a bazillion quilts pinned in a dozen different quilting folders. There's also lots of stritchery, art, Zentangles, food and wedding stuff (It's exactly TWO months until DD Meredith gets married!)
So, WATCH OUT! Don't hop to Pinterest unless you have time to swoon and drool, LOL!
Partner, I put together this folder specifically for the IG Swap. In a nutshell, I love low-volume, text fabric backgrounds, solid fabrics and other rainbow and bright colors, presented in a highly graphic or linear design. I'm still crushing on the big clam shell quilts, anything with text prints and I do love me some improv too!
I am excited thinking about this swap process!