Thursday, November 17, 2011

Crochet Cap
With Flowers?

I learned to crochet wa-a-a-a-ay back when I was in college.  I've made a few things over the years, but it's been a long time since I picked up a crochet hook.

I have some bamboo yarn leftover from a recent project.  I hope I can make myself a lil cap.  I'm making it for me in case my first effort is not-so-good.

I just found some great videos on Youtube.  Get your cup of tea/coffee and sit up straight or her calm voice might hypnotize or lull you to sleep, LOL!  Here's the video of the cap I hope to make:



Then I would like to make at least one (and maybe three) of these flowers to embellish it:







We'll see how it goes...  Haha, here's an Angry Bird hat she does--too funny!

Oh, and the Advent calendar is still in the works.  I have hit a wall at putting the things in the petal doors.  It's kinda complicated.  I have a week yet to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment