Monday, April 16, 2012

Swap Items Received

I have been remiss in sharing things I have received in recently swaps.  All three of these were secret swaps.  We didn't know what we were getting, BUT along the process, our partners posted questions and pictures in the Flikr photo pool to tease us!
Super over-sized bag and goodies are from
Karen at Laughter in Quilts
in the The Love of Solids 2 swap
This mini-quilt wallhanging came from Fissiett (in Luxembourg!)
in DSQ12 (Doll Quilt Swap)

These are the goodies that came with the min-quilt
(including Belgian ginger chocolate!)
I think these swaps are so much fun! I've also received quilt blocks from swaps.
These are from the NuBees Block Swap
for a quilt for Alyssa
I made these blocks for the Scrapbusters swap.
I received back 30 different blocks made like these.
And I showed this quilt I made from that swap.
Thank you, Karen, Lil, Jacqueline, Ella and others!  I still have one swap out that I am waiting for.  It's so nice when something besides bills or junkmail is in the mailbox!

FYI, if you are interested in seeing other things I make, you can visit my Flickr.  I am much better at posting and sharing there.

No comments:

Post a Comment