Thursday, November 10, 2011

Almost Advent
Part 1

Some time in June, I typed "tree Advent calendar" on my phone's notepad. By now, I haven't the foggiest idea what that was about or what that tree looks like.  It must have been a good project to start in June.  So I googled it, trying to spark my memory.
Whatever the idea was, this is the idea now.  Isn't this cute?  It's from SewMamaSew.  My MiL loves all things holiday.  I have a couple of weeks to throw this together for her.  Think I can do it?  If you are interested in taking this time crunch challenge with me, here are the links to the tutorial parts and pattern.


There's a Flickr group, if you are interested in seeing what others have done or are looking for inspiration.  I was inspired by Sarah's calendar to put a Bible verse behind each leaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment