Thursday, November 24, 2011

Almost Advent
Part 3 - Finishing... FINISHED!

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm about to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, w00t! Before I do, I have write this story's end (beginning?)

The Advent season begins next week. I finished that Advent calendar just in time. 
Placing the paper pieces in the openings wasn't as difficult as I had dreaded
Cutting the openings was probably the hardest part. 
I was worried that the ink on the paper would run when I fused it to the backing. I am thankful that it didn't!  
I had to erase all of the lines around the paper edges where I marked how they would fit in the windows.
I'll be taking the calendar to my mother-in-law tomorrow. She used to give Advent calendars to my daughter's when they were growing up. I hope she enjoys this one!
Happy Thanksgiving! 
 I hope you have much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment