Saturday, October 29, 2011

Blockheadz Wrap Up


All the BlockheadZ girls have had their turn and made their blocks in our block swap at Flickr.  We were small, but it was a fun swap (I also learned a lot about being a swap mom!)

I promised drawing for a quilt kit, given to one of the gals who completed the swap.  Here are the numbered names:

  1. Heather
  2. Lara
  3. Anita
  4. Jenny
  5. Carrie
  6. Patricia
  7. Jennifer
And the winner is... (drum roll, please!)


#5 Carrie G! Congrats, Carrie, your kit goes in the mail today!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Teri - what a wonderful surprise. Belonging to the BlockheadZ bee was gift enought and now this! You are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my first 'swap' type event and it was great. I learned a lot about blocks, little pieces and traditional block. I so enjoyed this. I hope Teri that you do another one soon.

    ReplyDelete